Child Care

Mercy; Witness; Life Together
Mercy; Witness; Life Together

Bethesda Lutheran Early Learning Center offers After School Child Care and Summer Care Enrichment for children ages 3-8. Visit our ELC page for more information.


Lutheran Women’s Missionary League

The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
Witness Always
The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
Witness Always

Bethesda’s Lutheran Women in Mission meet quarterly on Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall for Bible study and to learn more about our mission projects in South Dakota and around the world. Fall workshops and Spring rallies are held in Rapid City.  District and National events are also an opportunity for members.   Mites are collected to support these missions. Come join us!!!! The LWML South Dakota District is on Facebook.

Our Mission

The mission of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League is to assist each woman of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.

Projects of the Bethesda LWML

The ladies of LWML choose their projects, by vote, every two years.  They are continuously working on local, state and national outreach.  The group hosts special Sunday services and informs and educates their congregation about their special projects.  A special service will be held October 30th.  You are welcome!

About LWML Mites

The “Mite Box” is used to collect money for missions. It is based on the Biblical account of the widow’s mite (Luke 21:1-4). Of the funds collected, 25% of the Mite offering is sent to LWML’s national office for mission projects and the remaining 75% is used for South Dakota mission projects. Mite money is used to further God’s kingdom through the mission projects selected by delegates at district and international conventions.


Christ Connection Youth Group

The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
Mercy Forever
The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
Mercy Forever

Christ Connection meets each Sunday morning for Bible class and on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 6:00pm. The 3rd Sunday of each month the youth serve the coffee for the congregation on that Sunday morning as well as serving the Advent and Lenten soup suppers.  Christ Connection plans a variety of activities and trips throughout the year.  Students of Christ Connection also serve as acolytes and help with Bethesda Lutheran School as mentors, volunteers and as an alumni group. Find Christ Connection on Facebook!
Jackie Henck is the leader of this group.


BLC Prayer Chain

The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
Life Together
The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
Life Together

Bethesda Lutheran Church maintains a Prayer Chain in order for members to join together in prayer outside of our weekly service. Contact Susan Decker at 745-5487 for more information or add your prayer request below. You may remain anonymous if you wish.


BLC Ladies’ Bible Study

Luther Rose
Word Alone; Faith Alone; Grace Alone
Luther Rose
Word Alone; Faith Alone; Grace Alone

Ladies’ Bible Study meets every Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.  We are currently studying Part II of Jen Wilkin’s Genesis study, “God of Covenant.”  This group has been organized for about five years and meets weekly to study the scriptures.  Contact Susan Decker at 745-5487 if you’re interested in joining us.